Thank you very much for lodging an application with us. To help the school expedite on your application, kindly ensure you have the following documents in softcopy to upload as you complete the online application:
· Applicant's Birth Certificate;
· Applicant's Passport (for Non-Singaporeans);
· Applicant's Dependent Pass (if appropriate);
· Applicant's Citizenship (if appropriate);
· Applicant's School’s Academic Transcripts for the last Two (2) years;
· Applicant’s PSLE/GCE ‘O; Levels/IGCSE Results Slip (for those who have completed the respective programmes);
· Applicant’s Awards Certificates (if appropriate for DSA application);
· Applicant's Medical and/or Psychological Reports (if appropriate);
· MOE MTL Exemption Letter (if appropriate);
Admission assessment can only be organised on receiving the necessary documentation. Admission assessments are usually organised on Mondays which are non-gazetted holidays. The English and Mathematics papers, along with the aptitude assessment, is done in the morning from 9;30 am to 1pm. The Science assessment, if needed, is organised in the afternoon from 2 to 5pm. Scripts are usually marked in five (5) working days while the school is in session; ten (10) working day during school recess.
For those who prefer to complete a hardcopy application, you may download our application form <Link> for completion and submit via email with the necessary documentation.